Interfusion Festival is seeking candidates from the community to be considered for the position of Expo Director for the Integrative Wellness Expo held at the festival grounds. The Expo Director serves as the primary lead for all expo exhibitors and vendors, including providing onboarding and logistical support prior to and during the execution of the event. Interfusion Festival IX takes place on January 11-15, 2024 at the Crystal Gateway Marriott in Arlington, VA.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
Top candidates for the position will have demonstrated excellent organizational skills, ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, and a commitment to service and community. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing and responding to all expo vendor applications within agreed-upon timeframes
- Working closely with leadership to assist in vendor onboarding and continued promotion of expo services and products on social media and related platforms
- Developing guidance and communication (i.e., logistics, FAQ, etc.) to all expo vendors to ensure the highest quality of service
- Providing support to expo vendors during the execution of the festival including managing logistics and table set-up and location
- Recruiting of artists for the Integrative Wellness Art Gallery including providing onsite support and management of gallery space(s)
- Attending all required team meetings and training unless otherwise communicated to leadership
- Debriefing post-festival with leadership and team to discuss recommendations for improvements.
Term of Appointment:
The position requires a 30-day Orientation and Evaluation Period that leads to a full project cycle or annual appointment, renewed based on performance and meeting agreed-upon project outcomes.
Hours and Compensation:
3-5 hours a week during the project’s 3rd and 4th quarters. Ongoing support throughout the duration of the festival. Entry-level compensation is $3,500 USD.
How to Apply for Consideration:
To apply for consideration for the position, kindly send your Resume/CV and a letter of interest to Interfusion Festival by email at email@example.com with the title of “Expo Director -(Your Name)” by June 30th.
We rise by lifting others