Open Position Announcement
Interfusion Jr. Project Assistant
Interfusion Festival is seeking candidates from the community to be considered for the position of Junior Project Assistant (JPA) to work alongside the Project Founder and provide administrative support services to the Interfusion Project Team.
Top candidates will have demonstrated excellent communication and organizational skills, ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, attention to detail and proactive problem solving, and commitment to service and community. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responds to online inquiries received by the community on a bi-weekly or daily basis
- Manages ticket platform transactions and processes before and after the festival
- Provides review of key internal and external communications before final delivery
- Assists with ordering and tracking of production inventory and festival supplies
- Schedules meetings and coordinates between the team, stakeholders, and partners
- Maintains contact information and contract updates for artists and service providers
- Collaborates with team members on ad-hoc assignments to help ensure deliverables are completed by established deadlines in support of project initiatives and priorities.
Term of Appointment
The position requires a 90-day Orientation and Evaluation Period, that may lead to a full project cycle or annual appointment, renewed based on performance and meeting agreed-upon measures and outcomes.
Hours & Compensation
10-20 hours a week with workload increasing during the project cycle's 4th quarter or winter session. Entry level compensation is $20 -$30 USD an hour based on experience and time in grade/position.
How to Apply for Consideration
To apply for consideration for the position, kindly send your Resume/CV and a letter of interest to Interfusion Festival via email at email@example.com with the title of “Junior Project Assistant Application -(Your Name)” by Wednesday, July 20th.
We rise by lifting others